Wednesday, May 22, 2013

grateful right now.

 
it has been far too long since i have done a
grateful right now post
so here we go...
 
sunshine is streaming through my kitchen window
clear spaces are beginning to appear thanks to last night's decluttering
owen comes home late tonight!
i have a new, well 3 weeks old, job that is perfect for me.
i am learning to let her go a bit more each day
my online journaling community
the onions in the garden are growing
fresh banana muffins are sitting on my counter
homemade almond milk
paint. paint. paint. especially with a 4 year old.
reading books that are saying exactly what my soul needs to hear
essential oil roll ons..especially the one named "balance"
grief letters, written but not mailed
looking for her with a friend
surprise drop in visits from my parents
the cilantro is growing
snail mail

No comments:

Post a Comment