Thursday, February 28, 2013

as a guest.

 
...oh Thailand I miss you...
 
 
i have no desire to become a
professional blogger
but i have often had a tiny desire to be a
guest writer.
to be invited or chosen to write for someone else's blog.
it feels validating for me,
and i don't know about you,
but i still need some validation every once in a while.
in my current situation there are not many opportunities for such reassurance.
 
which brings me to today.
i am the guest post over at
go check me out!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am visiting from kind over matter, your post is amazingly beautiful and sad . I wept, what awesome love. True love. One day the reward will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you are wanting to hold her north star for her. It's a great post, very inspiring and I can relate to a lot of what you want to do and hope to be doing some of this myself. It's hard, I like to decision to always love no matter what and show that love. Heather x

    ReplyDelete