Tuesday, July 10, 2012

a very very good day


there seems to bbe a shift today.
it was a very very good day.

today my body cooperated with me and moved freely as the sun warmed it
 and my muscles moved a little more generously.

there was dreaming and planning and implimenting that happened today.
we are setting up a summer campsite and i can imagine the evenings spent there
together under the stars.

tonight is date night with Owen and i am anticipating a long conversation that will take place on a patio somewhere warm

today was a very very good day
:)

1 comment:

  1. What is this Summer campsite?? In your backyard? I am intrigued and can't wait to see more pictures! Too bad I'm not an Instagrammer... I would love to see it come together! So glad you're having a good day. So glad I got to see you and spend a weekend in a cabin with you! :)

    ReplyDelete