Friday, December 16, 2011

birthday blessings...


To my dear friend,

Thank you for being born!

I am so delighted you appeared here,
to frolic and revel in life
at the same time as me.

May your year be lovingly filled
with expansive thinking,
deep loving,
intuitive adventuring
and unfolding of every description.

My you fullly know and feel
the pure value of your being
without performance, proof or resistance.

Mya you receive fully and completely,
each day and night,
all that fills you.

May you give spontaneously without measure.

May you stand (or lie down)
in the center of your life,
without explanation or apology for who you are
in your essence,
for the lessons that come as gifts,
and for your acceptance of those lessons.

May you go inside yourself first
for love and then
receive and accept love from others.

May candles leap high and wild
at the sight of your sweet face.

Happiest Birthday Blessing to you
my endering friend
-sark-


No comments:

Post a Comment