Wednesday, November 23, 2011

10 random things i love about him...


he warms up my side of the bed for me

we have the same colour eyes

he is the cleverest man i know -
like super smart with numbers, and logic, and how things work
and really good with people too.
double smart

we finish each others sentences sometimes

he laughs at me every single day in the most loving way
and that reminds me to laugh at myself too

he makes a great jar of kefir
with just the right amount of honey and cinnamon
and makes it sound all fancy for me

he's totally okay with going to sleep at 9pm...
imagine how early we will go to bed when we are old if we already go to bed this early!

he always gives me a kiss goodbye and hello

he adores my children.
 they are in essence as much a part of him as they are of me
and it shows.

he reads my blog.
(and cries sometimes)

1 comment:

  1. you're making ME cry too! we have wonderful men in our lives!

    ReplyDelete