Tuesday, July 19, 2011

so...


so if i am going to practice forgiveness
by forgiving others without judgement
or holding back
freely, gracefully and with an open heart
BUT
i am not willing to do that for myself
that seems to be self defeating.
i need to be able to extend the same
grace and love and respect and second chances
to myself
first...
otherwise,
am i truly walking in forgiveness or just talking about it
and making it sound all good to me on the surface.
i need to practice treating myself with the same love and genuine grace
that i extend to others right?
right?
so,
i am going to work very hard at listening to
my wise gentle self rather than my harsh condeming self
and let stuff go!
just let it go...whoosh...off it goes...
forgive
accept the forgiveness
repeat
forgive
accept the forgiveness
repeat
eventually i shall get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment