Monday, April 4, 2011

blessings






April 4th  2011     Blog #31  Confessions and dreams of a middle age woman  



Dear Tania

 

Abby came around the corner.. I saw a girl in a baseball cap, tanned, and with a smile from side to side. Relaxed. Joyful. Life in her eyes. For a quick second I wondered if it was her… and realized it was. It had been so long since I had seen her alive. She came through the doors and embraced Savannah… I looked her over and could see she had eaten. So thankful. No goshtly image before me. A healthy girl stood embracing others, laughing and saying good bye.

                  When we got home she shared from her heart the amazing moments from her trip… sharing her testimony, the freeing from heaviness that came instantly to her. Her fear being taken away. The wonderful people, the beautiful beaches, swimming with sharks and sting rays.

Blessings

         That is what I was hearing from my daughter…

Answers to prayers! Evidence of God’s mercy and grace in her life, in our life!



How is it that God can free a person in a second. Free them. Let them soar. Fill them with joy and purpose. So fast after such a long dry season that seemed fraught with endless agony and anger. Answered prayer. In a moment. In a step of faith, duty, life, whatever you want to call it. Free….

             

Blessings

         That is what I was hearing from my daughter…

Answers to prayers! Evidence of God’s mercy and grace in her life, in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment